There are many electronic components, such as resistors, capacitors, chips, diodes and triodes, etc. Electronic components are also used in a wide range of applications, such as thyristors (silicon controlled), inductive coils, transformers, crystal oscillators, headphones, resistors, capacitors, etc., which all use electronic components.
When you need to judge whether the appearance of electronic components is qualified, do you know how to test? Here are 6 tips to learn and keep well.
1. The model, specification, manufacturer and place of origin of the components must be in accordance with the design requirements, and the outer packaging is intact.
2. The electrode lead of electronic components should be free of folding and bending, and the coating should be intact and clean, without oxidation and rust.
3, check the appearance of electronic components must be intact, whether the surface has depression, scratches, cracks and other defects, such as external coating components must not fall off and scratch.
4. The model and specification marks on electronic components should be clear and complete, the position and color of the color standard should meet the standards, and the characters on the integrated circuit should be carefully checked.
5. The components of the mechanical structure should be qualified in size, flexible thread and suitable in rotating feel.
6. Switch components operate flexibly and feel well; the connector should be suitable for tightness and good contact.
The components of various electronic products have their own characteristics. The inspection content should be determined according to the specific requirements of each component.